Martes, Oktubre 14, 2014

"Eva"



"Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold."-Bob Marley


After a while, I'm back a.k.a. it's sembreak! And so for the latest post, let me introduce to you this very stunning gown called "EVA" one of Zanze's new release. Do visit the store and find more fashionable outfit Zanze has to offer, like this gown that comes with a HUD for color change.
Here, I partnered Eva with F I N E S M I T H's Maziar crown and bracelets (it's actually a set). The lovely hair that I'm wearing is from ~Tableau Vivant~, it is their latest group gift and the group is currently free to join so be sure to join the group here! The heels are called Alexxis, the latest group gift from REIGN, the group was open when I joined but now it has a fee that is absolutely worth it. Oh and the spheres in the photo are gift from IOS (Icons of Style) called Magic Spheres, two things i like most about it is that it also comes with a HUD so you can change textures and its free! When you go to IOS, be sure to pick up few more poses they offer as a gift because they surely have a lot of adorable poses. *smiles*

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Sample Hair- Group Reopening Gift, currently Free to join
Crown and Bracelets: F I N E S M I T H Maziar Set in Silver
Gown: Zanze Eva in Silver
Heels: REIGN Alexxis- Group Gift, Fee to join
Spheres: IOS Magic Spheres- Free (you can also check their Marketplace Store)
Hands and Feet: Slink Elegant Hands and High Feet
Pose: Ricielli Runway Pose (The pose I used here tho is not the original pose of the spheres) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento