Lunes, Agosto 25, 2014

Summer Bloom


Summer is not yet over so before it ends let me show you Zanze's new release called "Callista Dress" in floral which is perfect for a typical summer day. I paired it with Hucci's new subscriber gift which I received today and the bracelet from Pure Poison that is becoming my ultimate favorite *giggles*, the watch WAS a free gift from Salvadoriparis and the earrings and necklace is a free gift from Earthstones that can be found in The Free Dove (it's a store full of gifts!). The hair that I'm wearing is a free group gift from Damselfly Hair that is also free to join! I dont know if this is a new group gift but it's new to my inventory *giggles*.

Anyway, check out Zanze's new mainstore and get a lot of new goodies! Don't forget to join the group and grab the gifts which are exclusive for members! Enjoy the last days of Summer ❤

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Damselfly Hair D'Ann Mesh- Group Gift in Mixed Pack, free to join
Earrings and Necklace: Earthstones Lora in Sunstone Gold- Gift at The Free Dove (not sure if it's still there)
Dress: Zanze Callista Dress in Floral- NEW RELEASE
Cuff: Pure Poison Danielle Cuff in Gold- Group Gift, free to join
Watch: Salvadoriparis DNA Golden Watch- No longer available
Pumps: Hucci Memphis Pumps- Group Gift/Subscriber Gift

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento