Miyerkules, Agosto 6, 2014

Stand For Love


Love. One thing that is very hard to explain or to define is the word "LOVE". We all have different definition for it, and sometimes we settle to that "Love is undefined." for we cannot really define it. Words don't seem enough to define it, it is more than words, a feeling no one can really fathom or explain. But what is Love?

Some people say that love is what makes this world round, but others will contradict it and say love is what makes this ride worthwhile... For me, love is more than just a physical relationship, it is more than "chemistry", more than lust, more than compatibility, it goes beyond all those, deeper than our faults and mistakes, and most of the time, it is more than a relationship between two opposite or same gender individuals. Love is everywhere, it is on the mother kissing her little one, on the father driving his children to school, it is visible on the grandparents taking care of their grandchildren, to a friend tapping his friend just to remind him that life is still good,it is when a stranger gives food to someone in need, helping people who cant pay you back, love is the warm embrace of a person to his pet.  Love is present in the things we want it to be. It may not be on the situation itself, but on how we look about it. Love exists, and love goes beyond what our eyes see and our heart feels. It is actually more than this world can ever give, cause anyone's love may cease, it may end. For whatever lies in this world has its beginning and its end. For me the Bible is right when it says God is love (1John 4:8) because honestly, I've never known anyone who loves me as much as Jesus does. Not that nothing bad happens in my life, there are lots actually, but most of the time these things are consequences of my actions...In my own view, JESUS IS LOVE because even when I sin against Him every single day, His love flows and His grace abounds that He forgives me when I ask for it, He blesses me even when I never prayed for it, He comforts when no one is and He just cares even when I don't even care about myself and loves me even when I can't love myself. People leave us behind, people forget to care but Jesus? He never did. He sometimes may seem not to care or hear us, but He is just always one prayer away. *smiles*

So today as I say STAND FOR LOVE, I stand for JESUS and HIS LOVE. The best love story ever told, a love unfathomable that surpasses any love that we know or will ever know.

For you, what is love? And what kind of love are you standing for? *smiles*



What I'm wearing:
Hair: LeLutka Effect Hair
Dress: K E L I N I Stand For Love- Free group gift, free to join
Jewelries: Lazuri Delia Set
Shoes: Glamistry Hyacinth- Free, no need to join group
Hand and Feet: Slink Elegant Hands and High Feet


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento