Sabado, Agosto 16, 2014

If I Were A Boy


What I'm wearing:
Hair: DURA Boy 44
Top: imMESHed Sta. Cruz Jacket
Pants: imMESHed Black Male Slouch Pants- 10L$ PROMO
Sneakers: Patriotic Series Chuck Black


What I'm wearing:
Hair: DURA Boy 44
Top: imMESHed Light Blue Mixed Shirt
Pants: Electric Feel-part of Mario Outfit
Shoes: GABRIEL Mesh Boat Shoes in White-group gift, free to join


What I'm wearing:
Hair: DURA Boy 35
Sweater: L E V E N C H Y Noir Sweater-1L$ demo/gift
Pants: imMESHed Urban Camo Male Slouch Pants
Sneakers: Energie All Star High Chucks Black-1L$


What I'm wearing:
Hair: DURA Boy 35
Tattoo: Kandy Tattoos Strong Gift ("What does not kill you,makes you stronger")
Pants: imMESHed Canvas Male Slouch Pants-group gift,10L$ joining fee
Sneakers: Energie All Star High Chuck Blacks-1L$

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento