Sabado, Agosto 23, 2014

Getting ready for a party!


It's the weekend and so it means not having to work for two days. It is very much awaited not only by the employees but by the students as well because weekend also means just chilling,hanging out and partying! And so for this weekend I am wearing Zanze's New Release called SAGE MINI, it is a beautiful mini dress that comes with different colors, this one I am wearing is called "Pansy". This dress is perfect for a weekend party as it is glimmering. I matched it with Pure Poison's Danielle Cuffs which are free group gifts, the cuffs come with two tones, the silver and the gold one, I opted the Silver one cos it looks better on the dress. Pure Poison's group is still open and they still offer past gifts. My hair, my eye makeup and my earrings and necklace are all from Zibska which are all part of the gift from the last Hair Fair. The Slink nail applier for my hands is from Glam Nails. Now I am all set to hit the clubs and party this weekend! I hope you enjoy your weekend as well *giggles*

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Zibska Nan Deux- Former Hair Fair Gift
Earrings and Necklace: Zibska Jolene- Former Hair Fair Gift
Eye Makeup: Zibska Galit Noir- Former Hair Fair Gift
Dress: Zanze Sage Mini in Pansy- NEW RELEASE!
Cuffs: Pure Poison Danielle Cuffs in Silver- Group Gift, Free to Join
Hands: Slink Elegant
Nails: Glam Nails Black Laces (check out the store and find more stuffs for affordable prices!)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento