Linggo, Hunyo 29, 2014

Oh M!



I was browsing through my inventory for something to wear(and blog) for today and I came up with this outfit from two of the stores that I really love. My top is from Miamai, I so love their creations from their hairs to their gowns! Wish I could buy everything in the store *grins* And the skirt I have on is this very feminine high-waist skirt from  =MODA= (I actually reckon that this skirt used to be free,and so is Miamai's group join, until one day....the skirt is gone and Miamai has a fee). But seriously speaking, joining both group is worth it. These two designers are just few of the best designers and creators in SL, check their stores for yourself if you have time. *smiles*

What I'm wearing:
Hair: *Alice Project* Leila (blondes)- Mini Mania  (no group needed)
Top: Miamai Kalia Silk in Peach- Current gift (currently 50L$ to join)
Skirt: =MODA= DESIGNS Annette Pencil Skirt
Hands: Slink Elegant
Shoes: N-Core CUORE Pink Floral- Former gift (50L$ to join)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento