Lunes, Hunyo 30, 2014

Home Sweet Home


A house and a home may look the same but they have different meanings. A house can be just a structure while a home is more than just one. Home goes deeper than a house; there are lots of beautiful houses in the world that cannot be called home, and then there are those that looks humble but it is a home. A home has a heart, not just walls, foundation and everything that makes it. And sometimes, a home is just right there beside the one you love.

For almost 5 years I've been just a passerby in everyone's home in SL. No family, no friends that I can truly say are my friends. In those years, I never belong to a home. I may lived in a few house, but they were never my home. They were never those that I know I could go and rest and just be me at the end of the day. Until one day God gave me a family, a home, and a bonus in the form of a house.

Up there is my humble home, where there is love, friendship,understanding and acceptance. My family is never perfect,we are all weird actually..but even in our imperfections, we love.

Now I have more than a cute little house, I have a home within it. :)

Outside:
House: Simple Things and Forever Summer The Beachcomber's Cabin- free MP gift (18LI,6x17)
Dining set: ~BAZAR~ Good Morning Set- 1L$ gift
String of Lights: {what next} Bulb String Lights- 10L$
Floor Lanterns: {what next} 'Serendipity Garden' Iridescent Lanterns- 10L$
Relaxing Garden Lounge: Cleo Designs at The Cookie Jar House and Garden Village- 10L$
Orchid in Bloom: *ZG* at the Cookie Jar House and Garden Village

Inside:
Wall Book Shelf: imMESHed Love & Hope Bookshelf-(could be use separately or both)
Bed: [*Art Dummy!] Slumber bed (a yardsale item at TOO ADORABLE~ Gacha Resale Park)- 45L$
Chandelier: {what next} Laurel Chandelier- 10L$
Desk Lamp (beside bed): *OT Pop Desk Lamp
Books (besdie bed): BananaN Full Perm Book w/Texture (can't find it in MP, but try inworld)
*The bed-side chest where the desk lamp and books are is a packaging from {what next}*
Spring Daybed: Just Janine's at the Cookie Jar House and Garden Village
Mannequin: {what next} Paperdoll Mannequin- free gift
Roll Top Desk: Cleo Designs at the Cookie Jar House and Garden Village-10L$
Floor Lamp: *OT Pop Floor Lamp
Wall decal with photos: The Broker Art House Cherry Tree Memories- 9L$
Tiki Rug: BEDS AND FURNITURE DESIGNS Tiki Multi-pose Rug- 10L$
*Join The Cookie Jar group for free to grab the wonderful gifts in the land*


Find more goodies for homes here: The Cookie Jar House and Garden Village





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento