Linggo, Hunyo 29, 2014

The Succubus in Me


"Succubus".It is actually my first time to hear that word. I thought it's just a clever name for an elegant yet very sexy gown that a creative designer would come up with. But I guess it is a part of me to be curious what could be the reason why people would come up with such uncommon term for me so I googled it and this what it actually means.

succubus is a female demon or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a human woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus. Religious traditions hold that repeated sexual activity with a succubus may result in the deterioration of health or even death.
I guess there's a succubus inside me, inside all of us. We may not be supernatural or who looks like a demon or anything, as a woman there's a succubus inside all of us. Lust is something every person has, only some people knows how to control theirs, but surely everyone has it.

What I'm wearing:
Gown: *{Junbug}* The Succubus in Worn- uncommon gacha item, 50L per play
Jewelry: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain Jewelry Set (white)
Hair: Analog Dog Ladonna Nutmeg- freeball item (free, no group needed)
Hands: Slink Elegant

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento